Wessex Memory Foam Dog Bed - Aubergine
Our beautiful Wessex Dog Bed takes it's strength and composition of design from it's very core within the memory foam mattress made of Visco 50 high density 100% memory foam in the form of a 3" pad. Drawing inspiration from the very backbone of our English heritage Wessex we have designed our luxury memory foam dog bed with a luxurious deep pile velvet in the stunning colour of Aubergine that cloaks the memory foam below offering warmth and the feeling of vital support to your dog.
When it comes to the health of our dogs we think of healthy eating, good walks and play but what about their rest and sleep. How do our dogs cope when they are too hot if they have thick or long coats or when they become elder statesmen and need a helping hand to jump into their dog beds. Hypo allergenic and dust mite sensitive memory foam is temperature and pressure sensitive and importantly it provides comfort and vital support for your dog. We use 3" 100% memory foam pads that mould to your dogs' body offering vital spinal support, they are pre-cut by specialist British memory foam suppliers to provide the utmost support for your dog. Speciality and orthopaedic dog beds incorporating the use of memory foam for dogs who are recovering from illness or who, with age may be arthritic and suffer joint or muscular pain aids their rest, comfort and sleep. Providing a mattress of outstanding comfort and support minimising pressure points on joints and bones and improving blood circulation which benefits the whole body to aid a better nights sleep is the best thing we can do for both ourselves and our dogs and use the same 3" Visco 50 memory foam which is 100% pure memory foam with no added layers of cheap foam or plastic that other suppliers will use to cut down on costs. 3" thick memory foam is all that is required for the perfect comfort, you will find deeper piles at a depth of 6" however, the higher the depth quantity the harder it will feel and it will not offer comfort to your dog.
The removable luxurious velvet cover is machine washable and reveals below an inner removable water resistant memory foam mattress cover that can also be washed, spare covers are available to purchase separately.
The Wessex Dog Bed Colours:
- Wessex Aqua
- Wessex Aubergine
- Medium 75L x 60W x 8D Small dog breeds: Dachsunds, Terriers, French Bulldogs for breeds upto 30 kgs
- Med/Large 85L x 60W x 8D Medium dog breeds: Spaniels, Doodles, Large Terrier breeds for breeds upto 50 kgs
- Large 100L x 70W x 8D Large Dog breeds: Labradors, German Shepherds, Vizsla for breeds upto 80 kgs
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Choice of 2 Stunning Contemporary Colours in beautiful upholstery velour
- Free removable water resistant base mattress protector
- Visco 50 3" Memory foam base mattress offering vital spinal support
- Wessex Dog Bed Covers, spare mattress protectors and internal bolsters, memory foam base mattresses are available to be purchased separately
- Designed & Hand Made In England with Love by Hugo & Otto
Care Of Your Wessex Dog Bed
Your dog bed is made from beautiful velour upholstery fabric and so this is like cleaning down your chairs and sofas.
On a daily or weekly basis we recommend to hoover with a hand vacuum to lightly clean away access hairs and wipe down the outer cover with a clean cloth and mild soapy water, we have added a side handle to transport the memory foam which is surprisingly light from room to room or to your car for weekend trips away. We never recommend to spray with commercial fragrances as this can be an irritant and harmful to your dog.
It's Washday and you are going to tackle the dog bed.
Wessex Outer Cover & base mattress outer cover:
- We recommend to wash on 30 degrees
- Dry naturally
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron if you want to on a low heat on the reverse side only
- Do not bleach
- Do not use harsh abrasives
- Do not rub, use a circular motion whilst spot cleaning with a soft clean cloth warm water and a mild soap
Internal Mattress Protector:
At Hugo & Otto we offer a free removable base mattress protector to help keep the base clean. This fabric is lightweight that can split under consistent scratching or weight. Heavier water resistant grades are available but at an extra charge and these fabrics can make loud rustling noises when dogs move around on their beds and the outer covers will have to be made slightly larger all round to accommodate the depth of the fabric.
- Machine washable on a synthetics cycle up to 30 degrees.
- Dry naturally
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not rub
- Do not use harsh abrasives
3" Memory Foam:
- Memory foam is not washable
- Do not dry clean
- Please wipe clean with a soft clean cloth with mild antibiotic detergent and warm water
- Spare memory foam bases can be purchased separately
- Please email us if you feel that you require a quote for a water proof memory foam protector - the outer base cover will have to be made slightly bigger to accommodate the water proof fabric as it comes in various thicknesses.
UK mainland shipping standard Parcelforce 48 weekday delivery £10.00
Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Europe and rest of world please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain courier shipping costs.
International Freight & Courier charges Courier charges differ between Country, Distance, Total Weight & Size.
For a correct shipping quote to your shipping address please provide us with your full shipping address and order request. We can add multi options/small items to large boxes as long as the total weight does not exceed the shippers carrying rules Email: email@example.com
International Shippers will require: The Full Shipping Address & Contact Telephone Number, Any Special Delivery Instructions. They Calculate the costs by the distance of the Country, Overall size of the shipping carton + Add The Total weight of contents & the box = Volume Charge of Freight
Please note we recommend that you check your Country's Taxation laws for importing International products into your Country.