Wessex Memory Foam Dog Bed - Aqua
Our beautiful Wessex Dog Bed takes it's strength and composition of design from it's very core within the memory foam mattress made of Visco 50 high density 100% memory foam in the form of a 3" pad. Drawing inspiration from the very backbone of our English heritage Wessex we have designed our luxury memory foam dog bed with a luxurious deep pile velvet in the stunning colour of Aqua that cloaks the memory foam below offering warmth and the feeling of vital support to your dog.
When it comes to the health of our dogs we think of healthy eating, good walks and play but what about their rest and sleep. How do our dogs cope when they are too hot if they have thick or long coats or when they become elder statesmen and need a helping hand to jump into their dog beds. Hypo-allergenic and dust mite sensitive memory foam is temperature and pressure sensitive and importantly it provides comfort and vital support for your dog especially for those elder statesdog's who may be suffering from Canine Arthritis or those little paws recovering from surgery.
Hugo & Otto only use pure 100% memory foam pads that mould to your dog's body offering the vital spinal and joint support. Our memory foam pads are pre-cut by specialist British memory foam bedding suppliers who supply to one of England's finest bedding manufacturers winning not 1 but 2 Queen Awards for Excellence. We prefer to use a 3" memory foam pad to provide the utmost support for your dog whilst also not feeling that they are sleeping on a rock hard floor as the more dense the foam is the harder it feels on your bones. Providing a mattress of outstanding comfort and support minimising pressure points on joints and bones and improving blood circulation which benefits the whole body to aid a better nights sleep is the best thing we can do for both ourselves and our dogs and to aid Canine Arthritis Management.
But of course we, with out Interior Design background must add that little VaVa WooF! design ethos and designed a simply but elegant removable luxurious velvet cover with self piping around the edging. The luxurious velvet that we use is from our luxury upholstery collection of velvets and is deceptively robust.
Wessex Dog Bed Colours:
- Wessex Aqua
- Wessex Aubergine
- Medium 75L x 60W x 8D Small dog breeds: ie: Dachshunds, Terriers, French Bulldogs upto 30 kgs
- Med/Lge 85L x 60W x 8D Medium dog breeds: ie: Spaniels, Doodles, Large Terrier breeds upto 50 kgs
- Large 100L x 70W x 8D Large Dog breeds: ie: Labradors, German Shepherds, Vizsla upto 80 kgs
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Vasco 50 3" Pure Memory foam base pad mattress offering vital spinal support and aiding Canine Arthritis Management
- Dust mite free
- Moulds to the shape of your dog's body
- Naturally temperate cooling
- Especially great for dogs who have double or heavy coats like labradors, doodles, Shelties, Siberian huskies etc and search for cool floors, open spaces and drafty door areas to cool down
- Covers are available in a choice of 2 Stunning colours handmade in a beautiful luxury upholstery velour
- Zipped & removable internal water resistant base mattress protector
- Wessex Dog Bed Covers, spare mattress protectors and internal bolsters, memory foam base mattresses are available to be purchased separately
- Designed & Hand Made In England with Love by Hugo & Otto
Caring for your cover is super easy, just, shake, dust off or lightly brush/vacuum the cover. Wipe over any marks with a soft slighting damp cloth with clean warm water and a very mild washing detergent.
On wash days remove the cover and machine wash the cover at 30' degrees on a short spin.
Line or dry flat
Do not tumble
Do not dry clean
The inner mattress protective cover:
Removable and washable on a cool wash and dries very quickly on the line or flat.
Do not tumble
Do Not Dry Clean
The memory foam mattress pad
Memory foam is not washable.
Simply spray with an anti-bacterial cleaner and wipe over with a soft damp cloth.
Let air get to your memory foam pad for a while prior to re-dressing with the covers.
We do not recommend using harsh detergents or abrasives when cleaning pet bedding or mattresses. Please never dry clean anything to do with pet bedding.
A little tip: to freshen up bedding I simply brush off, shake, re-shape (if it's a soft poly fibre filled cushion) and vacuum. Wipe over with a damp cloth and add a little fresh lemon juice to the warm water or add it to a spray bottle of water and spritz the bedding. It really helps add a little freshness to your beautiful dog bedding.
Shipping charges: Set fee for shipping to mainland England only
All other countries please email for a live quote to your shipping destination
Please email email@example.com for a live International shipping quote to your shipping destination, we will require your full address and postal code. Thank you