Finnbars Dream City Lead
Hugo & Otto's Finnbars Dream Dog Collars are handmade in our studio by master rope makers Paul and Ian who are registered with the International Guild of Knot Tyers and Guild of Knotters. We offer 2 types of leads for you to choose from in 3 widths. Individually handcrafted in silky smooth British Superyacht braid on braid rope used by International yachtsmen made to withstand the elements and sea. We have selected British made nickel plated solid brassware for durability and strength. Marine grade rope is super strong and does not stretch which can also be washed under warm soapy water. We hot splice and sew the rope together in the traditional way and whip over with a beautiful Turks head knot in stunning red cord at each end of the lead of the double adjustable leads and at the end of the City lead which perfectly compliments the luxury element of Finnbars Dream Dog Collars.
Hugo & Otto Finnbars Dream Collars & Double Training Lead are available.
- Black British Superyacht braid on braid rope in 8mm, 10mm & 12mm
- Red Turks Head knot whipping detail
- Withstands the elements and pulling strength
- Braid on Braid marine grade rope does not stretch
- Nickel plated Solid brass hardware
- Washable in a cool wash or under a warm tap
- Available in standard sizes
- Bespoke sizes available (please email when ordering if you would like your City Lead slightly longer or shorter)
- Matching Finnbars Dream Dog Collars
- Also available in a Double Lead
Hunters Dream City Lead available in 3 x widths 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
- City Lead - The conventional lead with handle Length to 140mm
Single solid brass swivel snap clasp hardware with solid brass ring in the handle to attach keys, poo bag holders etc
- 8mm £62.00 10mm £78 12mm £88
Rope Width guidelines:
Please ensure that you order the correct width for your dog breed we recommend the following widths as a guideline the 8mm line is perfect for small breeds and feels very lightweight on your hands and on your dog's neck. All the ropes coil up really well and are super handy in the car or in your bag. You will notice that we have said large labrador on the 12mm as our own labrador is from working stock and he is super strong, whereas his little friend Milly is a small black labrador and the 10mm is perfect for her and looks great.
Please just drop us a line if you need advice email us on email@example.com
8mm - Small dog breed types eg: Yorkshire Terriers, Dachshunds, Maltese, Miniature Poodles, Whippets
10mm - Medium dog breed types eg: Spaniels, Doodles, French Bulldogs, Bedlington Terriers, Staffordshire Terrier
12mm - Large dog breed types eg: German Shepherds, Great Danes, British Bulldog, Doberman, Large Labrador