The fur is so soft and cosy, and the faux suede is surprisingly practical - an accidental spillage was wiped straight off! Great quality and very good value.
DREAM DOG BED - CHAMPAGNE/STORM
The Dream Dog Bed is everything you would expect from a luxury dog bed designed especially for small to medium sized dog breeds and the best thing we have designed this beautiful dog bed down to the last thread to ensure the making up process is as economical as possible giving you a luxury dog bed that looks stunning whilst offering value for money. With an easy floor level n/out front access and 3 comfortable bolster side cushions made in our beautiful soft velour offering vital head support and cosy warmth. The base of the Dream is made in a 6 denier water resistant fabric and made as 1 piece with the 3 side bolsters and tab front.
A little Dream of a dog bed we designed the removable base cushion and made in our stunning luxurious faux fur fabric which feels soothing and warm. The faux fur cover comes with a side zip for removal on wash days and so we truly feel this stunning dog bed really has everything your paw companion would wish for and is easy on your pocket.
The Dream Dog Bed is available in 2 Stunning Contemporary Colours:
- Champagne/Storm Champagne Velour with Storm Grey Faux Fur Base Cushion
- Graphite/Silver Graphite Grey Velour with Silver Grey Faux Fur Base Cushion
- Available in 2 Sizes especially made for small to medium sized dogs
- Choice of 2 Stunning Contemporary Colours with contrasting luxurious faux fur base
- Outstanding 100% Polyester velour
- Side Bolsters are filled with blown recycled fibre Infill 100% Polyester conforms to B.S.5852
- Removable base mattress cover is made in our luxurious faux fur with side zipper for ease of washing
- Washable at 30' degrees
- 6 denier water resistant base
- Designed & Hand Made In England with Love by Hugo & Otto
The Dog Bed Sizes
- Small 60 W x 50 D x 22 H £69.00
- Medium 74 W x 60 D x 24 H £89.00
General care of your Dream Dog Bed
Dream Outer Cover/Side Bolsters are made as a complete piece
- Shake out the dog bed and lightly hoover on a weekly basis
- Spot clean with warm water with a little amount of fabric cleaner added to the water (it is best sprayed from a bottle)
- Let mud dry before brushing or hoovering off and then use a clean soft cloth with warm water to clean off muddy paw marks in strokes
- Do not scrub, do not rub
- The faux fur base mattress cover is easily removed by a side zipper for washing Any muddy paws marks please leave to dry as normal and lightly brush the faux fur fabric with a soft bristle brush
- Shake any residue from the faux fur and spot clean as above
- Do not use bleaching agents or harsh cleaning materials
- Washable at 30' degrees
- Please wash your Dream dog bed on it's own and not with another product
- we recommend on a cool wash and low spin ratio
- Dry naturally
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use harsh cleaning agents
NB: Please bear in mind that gentle wash cycles and lower temperatures can help prolong the life of any upholstery fabric.
UK mainland shipping standard Parcelforce 48 weekday delivery £10.00
Isle of Man, Scottish Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Europe and rest of world please email email@example.com to obtain courier shipping costs.
This bed is so warm, and soft and snuggly, especially with the matching Zermatt blanket. I roll on my back and wag my tail non-stop to show my approval every time I get into it. The faux fur is the softest I have felt and the suede bolsters are fabulous pillows for my head. If you want pure luxury every bedtime, I recommend you ask you pawrents to get you one. Bolly