Dog Collar - Venezia Dark Brown
The Hugo & Otto Edit:
The Venezia Dog Collar is luxury without compromise, designed by MiaCara the beautiful Venezia Dog Collar & City Lead are hand braided in a herringbone pattern in a luxurious Dark Brown coloured Aniline leather. Natural full grain leather is hand picked and dried in a traditional and environmentally friendly process using vegetable dye tanning called Aniline leather. A special feature of this type of leather is the surface is only slightly coloured and over time it develops a vibrant patina. The original colour may change and darken gracefully and this creates a beautiful vintage look and totally makes a one of a kind collar. The exclusive brushed stainless steel hardware completes the contemporary style of the Venezia collection and without a doubt the braiding, stitching and traditional craftsmanship is pure luxury for your dog.
The Dark Brown coloured Venezia Dog Collar is complimented with matching dark brown Venezia City Dog Lead and comes with a drawstring bag to keep safe and clean.
Venezia Collection colours: Natural | Taupe | Dark Brown
- Handcrafted full grain Aniline Leather
- Leather is traditionally hand cured using vegetable dye
- Exclusive brushed stainless steel hardware
- Hand stitched and braided in herringbone braiding using 2 colours
- Drawstring bag
- The Venezia City Dog Lead in Dark Brown completes the look
- Available in a choice of 3 colours Natural | Taupe | Dark Brown
The Sizes: (sizes taken from buckle to first hole then buckle to last hole)
- M: 39 - 45 L x 3W (Small-Med breed types e.g: Cocker Spaniel)
- ML: 43 - 51 L x 3W (Med-Lrg breed types e.g. Weimaraner)
- L: 49 - 57 L x 3W (Lrg breed types e.h. Ridgeback)
The manufacture has noted the following: Aniline leather is unique and because of the drying process and vegetable dye is less robust. They have recommended the following: It is not advisable to let your dog swim in this collar as the dye may run nor excessively rub the skin as it will break and tear the top layer. It is recommended to grease the Firenze collar prior to use with Tapir leather fat to protect the leather and every so often repeat the process. The collar will age gracefully and darken in colour like any leather but excessive sunlight will lighten the skin. The exclusive brushed metal is a hard surface that will scratch or show age over time it can be cleaned using a recommended metal polish cleaner. To remove dirt please use a soft damp cloth.
Designer & imagery: ©️MiaCara