Dog Collar - Firenze Dark Brown/Cognac
The Hugo & Otto Edit:
The Firenze Dog Collar is luxury without compromise, designed by the outstanding creative team at MiaCara the beautiful Firenze Dog Collar is hand braided in a herringbone pattern in a handsome dark brown and contrasting Cognac Aniline coloured leather. Natural full grain leather is hand picked and dried in a traditional and environmentally friendly process using vegetable dye tanning and is called Aniline leather. A special feature of this type of leather is the surface is only slightly coloured and over time it develops a vibrant patina. The original colour may change and darken gracefully and creates a vintage look and makes a one of a kind collar. The exclusive brushed stainless steel hardware completes the contemporary style of the Firenze dog collar and the mixed with the contrast of the two different coloured leathers makes this collar truly outstanding.
The Firenze Dog Collar in Dark Brown / cognac is complimented with the Firenze Lead in Dark Brown and comes with a drawstring bag to keep safe and clean when not wearing.
Firenze Collection Available in 2 Colours: Petrol/Grey | Dark Brown/Cognac
- Handcrafted full grain Aniline Leather
- Leather is traditionally hand cured using vegetable dye
- Exclusive brushed stainless steel hardware
- Hand stitched and braided in herringbone braiding using 2 colours
- Drawstring bag
- The Firenze Dog Lead in Dark Brown completes the look
- Firenze Dog Collar Collection available in 2 colours Petrol/Grey Dark Brown/Cognac
The Sizes: (sizes taken from buckle to first hole then buckle to last hole)
- M: 39 - 45 L x 3W (Small-Med breed types e.g: Cocker Spaniel)
- ML: 43 - 51 L x 3W (Med-Lrg breed types e.g. Weimaraner)
- L: 49 - 57 L x 3W (Lrg breed types e.h. Ridgeback)
The manufacture has noted the following: Aniline leather is unique and because of the drying process and vegetable dye is less robust. They have recommended the following: It is not advisable to let your dog swim in this collar as the dye may run nor excessively rub the skin as it will break and tear the top layer. It is recommended to grease the Firenze collar prior to use with Tapir leather fat to protect the leather and every so often repeat the process. The collar will age gracefully and darken in colour like any leather but excessive sunlight will lighten the skin. The exclusive brushed metal is a hard surface that will scratch or show age over time it can be cleaned using a recommended metal polish cleaner. To remove dirt please use a soft damp cloth.
Designer & imagery: ©️MiaCara