Courchevel 1850 Dog Blanket
Please forgive our iphone images we are working on the studio to update website images
Our beautiful Corchevel 1850 Faux Fur Dog Blanket is inspired by memories made with friends and family in the stunning and stylish mountain village of Courchevel 1850 a world class ski resort and part of Les Trois Vallées area in France and the largest linked ski areas in the world. Cosmopolitan, fashionable and beyond beautiful with far reaching views over the Alps with tree lined skiing, historic and new villages with their luxurious boutique hotels, chalets, and world class Apres Ski restaurants.
Stunningly beautiful our Courchevel 1850 Dog Blanket is made in a luxurious British made faux fur of the highest grade and quality and lined in a British made and truly beautifully elegant upholstery velour.
Our interior design background has lead us to working with the world's most wonderful and iconic fabric suppliers and we are super proud to work with British fabric companies that invest in historic mills and traditional craftmanship. Our exclusive Midnight luxury faux fur is circular knitted in 80% acrylic & 20% polyester with outstanding quality offering the highest grade faux fur fabric. We chose a stunning Midnight Blue with a natural black tone simulating the look and feel of mid length Artic Fox fur. To line the blanket we selected an elegant upholstery grade velour in Navy which looks and feels luxurious on every level that you may have a little bit of Dog envy going on.
The Courchevel 1850 dog blanket is luxuriously elegant and the most beautiful gift you can give.
Courchevel Dog Blanket Colour
- Midnight Faux Fur Midnight Blue with natural black notes simulating Artic Fox
- Navy Velour Navy luxuriously soft upholstery velour fabric
- Small 100 L x 65 W £105.00
- Medium 140 L x 100 W £125.00
- Faux Fur Cover: Luxurious high grade faux fur circular knitted 80% acrylic 20% polyester made in England
- Velour: Luxurious 100% polyester upholstery fabric made in England
For everyday good looking care
- Shake out your dog blanket regularly and brush the faux fur in the direction of the nap.
- Muddy marks please let them dry, brush them out and gently wipe clean with warm water
- Do not use harsh abrasives or detergent
Care of your Courchevel 1850 Faux Fur Dog Blanket
Machine washable on a gentle care wool wash with a cool temperature and low spin cycle.
Please do not wring out.
Shake out, reshape and dry naturally on a rack.
Shake again, re-shape and brush out gently.
Please do not tumble dry.
UK mainland we offer free shipping
European/Rest of World/International Shipping We ship worldwide, please contact us on email@example.com with your order request and full address to enable us to provide you with a quotation for your shipping destination.